Cheers To Fall! Pumpkin Spice Red Wine & Ginger Citrus Punch Cocktail Recipes
Celebrate The Fall Season With These ‘Fall Friendly’ Wine Cocktail Recipes.
Fall is here and that means lots of things to celebrate, from Halloween, Thanksgiving to Diwali, the celebrations are galore! Our friends at Two Oceans have developed some trendy cocktail recipes that are great for celebrating and party hosting, or simply to sip on for that perfect fall day!
Pumpkin Spice Red Wine
- 1 750ml bottle Two Oceans Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot
- 1/2 cup pumpkin spice syrup*
- 1/2 cup water
- Bring the pumpkin spice syrup and water to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Carefully add Two Oceans Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot and bring back to a simmer.
- Serve hot, garnished with a cinnamon stick and slice of orange. (Can also be served cold, with ice)
*Pumpkin Spice Syrup
To a small pot, whisk together 3/4 cup water, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup pumpkin purée and 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice.
Simmer for 3 minutes before straining through a fine sieve.
Ginger Citrus Punch – Serves 8
- 1 750ml bottle Two Oceans
- 2 tbsp ginger syrup*
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 11/2 cups ginger beer
- Pour Two Oceans Sauvignon Blanc into a large pitcher. Add ginger syrup and orange, lime and lemon juices.
- Stir well and chill in the refrigerator.
- To serve, pour mixture over ice until glass is 3/4 full. Top each glass with ginger beer and garnish with slices of citrus.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, dissolve 1/2 cup sugar in 1/2 cup water. To the simmering pot, add a 3” piece of ginger root (peeled and thinly sliced). Remove from the heat and steep for 30 minutes.