Wouldn’t it be wonderful to try all your favourite beauty treatments at half the price and at the best spas in Yorkville? Well you can from October 20th to October 30th!!
As Toronto’s leading health, wellness and beauty destination with the largest selection of spas, the Bloor-Yorkville Business Improvement Area is pleased to welcome back the 8th Annual Beautylicious! The only event of its kind in Canada, Beautylicious offers prix fixe prices on hair, spa, skin, health and wellness service packages for women and men from over 50 participating businesses in the Bloor-Yorkville area.
Some of the most unique and buzz-worthy Bloor-Yorkville Beautylicious services this year include:
- Stillwater Spa, Park Hyatt Hotel: Enjoy the ultra hydration from nectar whole milk with Orange Spice Pumpkin & Polish Pedicure. The custom blended spicy organic puree of pumpkin, nutrient rich mud combined with whipped honey sea salts in an invigorating exfoliation treatment will leave your feet glowing and spicy fresh! And maybe wanting a Pumpkin Spiced Latte…
- Caryl Baker Visage:The Deep Sea Purifying Facial is customized to your individual needs and skin type for immediate results! This skin-purifying facial with essential Marine Extracts helps remove environmental pollutants, aging, stress and sun exposure.
- Rest Nest Float Club: Release your senses and float away with a sensory deprivation float session. A float session allows your body to enter a state of deep relaxation and melts away your physical pain, tension and stress!
Beautylicious also offers an array of mens packages including:
- Miami Fades: “The Millionaire Row” shampoo and conditioner, scalp treatment, haircut and style, traditional straight razor shave, hot towel massage and facial toner, which will definitely leave you feeling like a millionaire.
- Donna Dolphy Hair: Men’s haircut with a master stylist
I had the opportunity to try out a service, so I went with a treatment all the celebrities swear by, an oxygen facial. How does it work? Using the OXYjet, oxygen is injected into the skin without needles. It stimulates the tissue improving cell metabolism. Oxybeauty is a private medi-spa in Yorkville that offers full oxygen services including OXYjet, OXYaroma, OXYspray, and OXYcrystal. The ultimate treatment would be the OXY ultra lift intensive. It improves your skin, relaxes muscles to help reduce wrinkles, and adds elasticity while evening pigmentation. The oxygen fills your skin with new energy so it glows with new brightness.
You can try the oxygen facial like I did or one of the other great packages available for $30, $50, $75 or $125 by visiting http://www.bloor-yorkville.com/beautylicious/.