Spruce Up Your Closet Up For Spring
Spring cleaning includes your closet
It’s out with the woolly and warm and in with the light and breezy as temperatures rise and Canadians do the big closet changeover. Below are some tips on how to best spruce up your closet for spring:
- Prep winter goods like blankets and cozy sweaters for storage. Cleaning before packing is important, and while dry cleaning is an obvious option, it uses harsh chemicals and comes with a steep price tag. Instead, try the LG Styler, a new innovation that provides an environmentally-friendly alternative and is a great solution for items that can’t just be tossed in the washer. The LG Styler is a steam cleaning appliance that refreshes and de-wrinkles clothes and household textiles.
- Assess each item to check its condition and see if you still love it. If you haven’t worn it in over a year or haven’t seriously considered wearing the article of clothing, get rid of it. Donate those unused and unwanted items to charity and pare down the wardrobe.
- Drawers and closets typically get overlooked during a regular cleaning routine. Before restocking them with your spring wardrobe, wipe them down with a gentle cleaning product and vacuum out closet floors.
- Transition to skinny textured hangers. This will ensure clothes don’t slip off and also create more space in the closet so you’ve got room for the season’s latest fashions.
- Your closet might even need a fresh coat of paint, and spring is a great time to do it. Just make sure to sweep the walls and ceilings for any dust and other debris before you begin painting.
COURTESY: News Canada